Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christmas in Big Bear

So, in and amongst busy weeks, being sick on and off since the New Years, and some crazy work I wanted to take a minute to look back on our Christmas adventure for 2009. Laura and I got a chance to rent a little cabin up in Big Bear, Ca. We found it on craigslist of all things. The trip itself was so great to escape from the city to a place that's just a few hours away. It's a reminder of how refreshing it is to leave the city and work and also just how easy it is.

I am in a place where I know that I need to get away very soon, feeling a little claustrophobic and need to break out of my shell.

But here are some photo's from our adventure. It was Dani's first time in the snow. I know she has a jacket, shoes, and everything, at least they aren't studded with sequins.

Click and enjoy!!


1 comment:

www.ruthiauda.com/blog said...

oh my gosh....Dani's little shoes next to your boots. Hilarious! i love it